We are working with an international company; giving you the possibility of becoming part of a fast-growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievements. Their customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of the revolution that is cloud tech and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
They are looking for Cloud Developers with the following personal attributes:
- Willingness to experiment with and learn brand-new technologies
- You should have a clear idea of your best competencies to allow them to find projects matching your career goals, be they cloud-focused, development focused, or leadership focused
- Based on your interests, there are possibilities for various career paths: developer, team lead, cloud architect, agile coach, solution architect, tester, cloud strategy consultant, and beyond.
As a Cloud developer you will be involved in several customer projects, from fresh greenfield projects and migrations to audits and big data. Day-to-day work could consist of anything from implementing configuration management infrastructure to taking a step back and giving workshops and design recommendations to the technical team.
What you will need:
- Linux, automation
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform & Ansible)
- Scripting (Bash, Python)
- DevOps, CI/CD pipelines (Code Pipeline, Jenkins, GHA),
- Databases (Aurora, MySQL, PostgreSQL on RDS or DynamoDB, Redshift),
- Knowledge using container technologies (e.g., Kubernetes, Docker).
They offer a range of benefits like extensive private health care and insurance, fitness & wellness benefits, high-end personal devices of your choice. A network highly skilled co-workers that operate in a friendly and supportive working environment, who enjoy working and having fun together, and sharing best practices. Great self-development possibilities. They organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and host presentations at meetups. A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications will be available as they want you to grow! Lastly, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, coffee meetings, etc. And they welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in your mind!